Dimitris Tsingos is a tech entrepreneur from Aspropyrgos, Greece. He's the Founder and CEO at Starttech Ventures, a private investment firm in Athens, Greece. Actively also supporting the cause for true and deep integration of Europe, he has for this reason initiated Movimento Insieme for the European Federal Union.
He was the President of YES for Europe - European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs from 201to 2015, the Founder of the Hellenic Start-up Association in 2011, where he served as President until 2014, a State Department IVLP alumnus 2013, Board Member at EBAN - The European Business Angel Network [2014-17], 40-under-40 European Young Leader, [2012-13], Marshall Memorial Fellow  and a Fellow of IHEIE/PSL .
Dimitris received his Computer Science diploma from University of Crete  and his MBA from Athens University of Economics & Business . He was undergrad guest researcher at Computational Vision & Active Perception Laboratory of Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm  and member of the Networks & Telecommunications Research Group at the Institute of Computer Science, FORTH [1999, 2000].
In 2000, still an undergrad student, he co-founded Virtual Trip, one of the first tech startups in Greece [2000-2017].
- Introduced the "entrepreneurial ecosystem" startup acceleration model , realized by Starttech Ventures as "Lean Acceleration Program" .
- Successfully exited from AbZorba Games, a social gaming startup where he was co-founder and investor and which was acquired by the NOVOMATIC Group .
- Co-founded and invested in Epignosis, a scale-up in the area of SaaS LMS platforms .
- Co-founded and invested in Yodeck, a scale-up in the area of SaaS Digital Signage platforms .
- Co-founded and invested in six other B2B SaaS companies: Stackmasters, Pakia, DreamClass, Veturilo, Testil.io and Science Training [2012-2019].
- Made angel investments in 9 tech startups in Greece, Russia, Israel, UK and Switzerland: Elorus, Psycholate, Outgage, Blueline, Mailburn, Wake-App, NomiHealth, ORamaVR and Lifebit [2014-2020]
- Championed the cause for youth and startup entrepreneurship in Greece, the EU & the G20 countries [2005-2018]
- Successfully completed 30+ EU-funded R&D projects [2002-2015]
- Delivered critical & complex software development & integration projects [2000-2015]
- Initiated Movimento Insieme for the European Federal Union 
As a teenager, Dimitris was a Judo athlete, having won a bronze medal in a nation-wide championship in 1993 at the age of 16. Recently, he became interested in endurance training and, despite having been overweight for quite a long time, he managed to finish Marathon de Paris 2018 as well as the Athens Authentic Marathon 2018. Moreover, in August 2018 he completed an 180km cycling race as a relay-team member at Tallinn IRONMAN 2018.